For our first mini challenge in the comp we had to make an embellishment. http://www.artisticdocument.com/index.php?topic=3467.0 Easy you say - hmmm!
* you can ONLY make it from chippie
* you must decorate it in steampunk style
* you must use ONLY metal on it -- watch parts, brads, chain, jewellery, beads, charms etc -- but they MUST be metal
* you must use your stamp somewhere
* you can't use ANYTHING else on it apart from ink, paint etc on the background.
So here is my chippie embellishment. I cut it on the Cricut using the Street Sign cartridge. I used Vintage Photo Distress Powder & ink to give it a rusty look then pulled apart an old watch to get all the workings to stick on it.
I decide I would make this as part of the title on the cover of my mini album. For the comp we could choose to do 12 x 12 LOs or an 8 x 8 mini album. I chose the latter.