This month Toni asked us to make a LO using CIRCLES - polka dots, a round shaped base, circle embellies etc etc.
For Terri's challenge we had to use the following:
1. Use a large portrait style photo 5x7 or larger
2. Journalling about your chosen subject - at this moment.
3. Chipboard title plus at least two other types of chippy embellishments eg stars, numbers or bookplates etc.
4. Use alcohol inks to colour your chippy embellishments. If you dont have alcohol inks use paint.
5. I want to see masking or stencilling.
6. Use a Cuttlebug or similar to emboss CS/PP or chipboard - if you dont have a CB add some texture with some textured/lace or flocked cardstock.
Kym set us another fantastic sketch challenge.