This was an extremely difficult subject to scrap. Many of the girls said how difficult it was but then what's the sense of an easy challenge. It took me quite a while to come up with an idea but I was really happy with the completed layout. I used the musical Chicago for my subject. The criteria for this challenge were - use fringing/tassels, sequins, a film strip and rich colours.
I cut the film strip using a sizzix die and glued som small photos into it, attached fringing to the bottom of the photo added red sparkly ricrac braid and star confetti. For the title I used the Cricut Cartridge Lyrical Letters to cut out the basic word. I then glued the letters onto white CS & cut around them. The difficult part was getting the sequins to stick on the black lettering. I also used my ticket from the show.