Sunday, April 04, 2010

April Challenges


For this colour challenge we had to use grey based pastels & white. We were allowed to do digi for this one so I chose that option. I have extracted the faces of my 2 grandsons gazing at each other and applied ScrapGirls action Sketch It to give a painted look. The blues are all grey based with the white on the word 'adore'.


For Tabitha's card challenge the only criteria was to use gathered ribbon or patterned paper.











This is my take on the Marie Antoin-ette's Revenge challenge - Journaling with stickers:
1 CS / PP back-ground
2 CS / PP photo matts
Stickers - to tell your journaling
Title - as you wish
NO EMBELLISHMENTS
Wicked Twist - Now Girls You Are On Your HONOUR - you can take as much time to sort and gather your stash
BUT when you start your LO you MUST DOWN TOOLS AT 30 MINUTES and upload your LO.


I managed to complete this LO in 27 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment