Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Surprise Surgery

What a busy time I've had of late. Paid a visit to an orthopaedic surgeon on Wednesday last week only to be told I was to have surgery on Friday. Now that all came around too quickly. With our hospital waiting lists the way they are I definitely wasn't meant to get in that soon. It was all too quick for my liking. With my husband in the States, I had to wait for him to ring me the following day. He told me to go ahead with it. A very busy Friday for me as I had to pick him up from the Station after he caught the air train from the airport, complete and submit an submission for work and then be at the hospital by 11:00am.
All went well and I am home recouperating now. In 8 to 12 weeks I should be pain-free and able to scrap up a storm.

1 comment:

  1. here's hoping that shoulder recovers SOON, chook, and no more pain OR any other drama for the rest of the year! Bout time you had some peace I reckon.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete