Friday, March 05, 2010

March Challenges

I have been busy the last couple of days working on the challenges for the month from Artistic Document.


The sketch challenge for this month was set by our fabulous DT member, Kym. I had fun with this one as I was able to utilise some of the photos from our trip to the Grand Canyon last September. I have used Creative Memories Travel paper for the background, strips and photo mats. The bird and other embellishments are from the Kaiser Peachy Keen collection while the journalling block is from the Kaiser Road Trip collection.


The colour challenge (also set by Kym) was to work with Cream & Black so this is my layout. I used Anna Griffin floral patterned paper. The flowers are by Prima. I also used some cream ricrac braid.








This challenge was set by our wonderful DT member and fearless leader, Marie. We had to use tone-on-tone cardstock and a slightly darker toned cardstock. Embellishments could only be punched for this challenge. We also had to use a stamped image and colour it using the colours from the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment