Sunday, October 16, 2011

Challenge #4 - New Dehli, India

As well as doing my Sketches I have still been travelling around the world over at Artistic Document
Before arriving at our fourth destination, we had another mini challenge to complete - a tag. We had to doodle on a tag that must then be used on one of our journey LO's


Our 4th stop over was new Dehli India.
The inspiration for this one is BRIGHT COLOURS.
Technique: Doodling
Criteria:
1.. ON Black, White or Kraft CS + ONE PP only {if double sided you may use both sides}
2.. Tickets
3.. Bling of some description
4.. Group Photo 4 or more people/animals
5.. Don't forget your STAMP

I inked my PP to get the various colours. I used Marvy pens to colour my doodling that I copied from my PP. My stamp is just underneath the photo across the top of the 2 pieces of PP. I doodled on the white background before placing the main LO.

No comments:

Post a Comment