Sunday, August 21, 2011

A bit of catch-up

I have been very slack lately when it comes ot up-dating my blog so here are a few of my latest creations.

For this challenge we were presented with a Bingo card and had to create a layout using a "line" of criteria. Mine included - a sepia photo, one brand, subtitle, an edge punch & a sketch. The LO also had to include a title & journaling. This was the sketch by Becky Fleck from Page Maps that I used.


The lovely Ann set an Inspiration challenge. We had to use paint, ink or misting. I used inking on the flowers.


Our fearless leader set us a lyric challenge using the lyrics from Angel's Lullaby by Reba McIntyre. The criteria included a photo of our beautiful children as babies, pastel colours & shabby style.


The lovely Kym set us up with another sketch challenge. This is my resulting LO. At this rate I will have a completed wedding album in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment